Friday, February 1, 2013

We got a Jeep!

I loved the Suburban.  It was the best car I'd ever owned...not that I've owned that many, but it was definitely my favorite.  Unfortunately, at 13 years old and 175,000 miles she just wasn't cutting it any more.  Since she was paid off, we'd really hoped she'd last until Scott finished school.  No such luck.  So we traded in the Suburban for a Jeep Rubicon.  Scott drives the Jeep and now I drive the truck.  I'm pretty happy with the way it's all worked out!

 Since Daddy put a lift kit on the Jeep, he had to put a lift kit on his bike.  I love that he is so interested in help Dad fix things and learning how things work.    
The first thing Landon wanted to do was go "shock crawling!" (rock crawling)  That weekend we went to a local off-road park and put this baby in 4-wheel drive! 


Check out that stud in the back seat :)
Landon was in heaven.

Got some good war paint, it was a good day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."