Friday, February 1, 2013

Life according to iPhone pictures

 Phoebe, almost walking! 
 Bundled up for an evening walk.
 I love seeing them like this :)
 Ya, that's right, they're super cool!
 Best bed-head ever!
 How big is Phoebe?  So big!


 Taking a road trip down to Boerne.
 Landon takes watching Thomas the Tank Engine very seriously.
 Trying out a new hair-do.....or don't :)
 Oshkosh lasts forever, or at least 33 years..these were my overalls.
 Oh ya, Phoebe can feed herself.
 Puppy, play with me!  Kid, play with me!
 Oh my gosh, I adore this face.
 And these faces...holy look-alike :)
 My babies...so rare that they'll both sit still long enough for this!
I love Costco carts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."