Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sibling Love


 We were hanging with Grammie and Grampy the other day and had an impromptu photo session.
 Any time we sit Phoebe down next to Landon, she immediately grabs onto him with a death grip.  I die each time!  She already idolizes him and can't get enough.  He already is annoyed and wants to know why she "licks me?"  :)
 He actually is pretty patient with her most of the time, hugging her back.

 I still have a hard time seeing the similarities between them, the hair and eye color throw me off.
Maybe when she looses some of her chub, I'll be able to see more of a resemblance.  And as he gets older, his hair is getting darker.  Although, I'll always be in love with his blue eyes amongst a family of brown eyes.





 Landon, come lay with me....
Landon, don't you love me???
Hilarious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."