I did not enjoy my time at the Texas State Fair last year. We went on a weekend, the day of the Oklahoma - Texas football game, and it was insane! Shoulder to shoulder people, fighting the crowds, long lines....you get the picture. So this year we decided a week day was the only way to go.
We had a blast! We started the day early and arrived by 10:30am. The weather was cool, there were no crowds or lines...it was awesome! Landon enjoyed lots of rides, even the Monster Truck one with Daddy.
Grammie and Grampy came with us and we celebrated Grammie's belated birthday Texas style.
I think this race car ride was one of Landon's favorites. He had an ear to ear grin practically the entire time.
Could not get Phoebe to look at the camera for the life of us!!
Ice cream was only one of the many items of junk food we consumed that day...but that's what fair experiences are all about, right!?
We of course, had to check out the car show. Landon and Daddy were in heaven, while Pheebs and I sat by looking cute :)










No comments:
Post a Comment