Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trunk-or-Treat

Our church had a Trunk-or-Treat event tonight. The idea is everyone parks in the parking lot, trunks facing out and the kids trick-or-treat out of the back of people's trunks. Some people went all out decorating their trunks, call me unspirited if you must, but mine was decorated so-so. At least I had some pumpkins!
We practiced saying "trick-or-treat," so Landon was ready to roll in his costume. I believe it's a dinosaur, but he preferred to call it a dragon! rrrroooaarrr :) I was just glad that the costume was warm, because it was chilly outside.
Some of the kiddos lined up and and ready to get candy.
Landon getting candy. I was such a proud mama, he said thank you to everyone he got candy from :)
This car should have gotten the prize for most spirited! They had fog, a zombie giving out candy from underneath the car, and a vampire sitting inside the trunk.
More "candies" (as Landon calls it).
Can't just collect the candy, gotta sample it!! We had a great time celebrating Halloween, lots of good friends and lots of candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."