Saturday, October 29, 2011

Go Horned Frogs!

Being a TCU student, we've gotten frog fever! Neither Scott nor I went to a college that had a big football team, so we've been excited about the fact that TCU has a pretty good team and excellent school spirit. TCU was playing BYU at Texas Stadium, I really wanted to go to the game, but tickets were expensive. At school, the day of the game, a fellow student gave Scott 2 free tickets!!
I quickly called a babysitter and got ready for date night!! I was thrilled to see TCU play, but to also have the opportunity to see Jerry Jones' Texas Stadium. It was amazing. The place had the biggest jumbo-tron screen I'd ever seen! I watched the screen more than I watched the field.
We sat in the TCU student section, right next to the TCU band. These guys and gals were jammin!!
We had a pretty good view of the field as well. TCU in black, BYU in white.
Our seats were right in front of the TCU cheerleaders.
Toward the middle of the game, I noticed this gentleman sitting in front of us. It's hard to tell in the picture because he's wearing a hat...but he had purple hair!!! Now that's a die-hard Frog fan! Of course TCU won, it was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."