Since Scott has gone back to school, I have gone back to work...as a result, Landon has gone to school! Although no Mom ever wants to send her baby to school, I knew he would be okay...and that I would be okay. After countless hours of research and four different school tours, we finally settled on a Montessori school near TCU. We figured Scott could drop Landon off at school on his way to school!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
School Daze
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand
Supreme and ruling values of life:
Reason- The only tool of knowledge
Purpose- Choosing to achieve happiness
Self-Esteem - Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living."
Reason- The only tool of knowledge
Purpose- Choosing to achieve happiness
Self-Esteem - Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living."



Awesome!!! We are just now looking into Montessori schools. There are only 2 spots left for the fall of 2012 right now in the Tucson school. Let me know what you think....what are the prices? I am going to start my research on them NOW:))
ReplyDelete