Landon is now 10 months old and doing wonderfully! He is strong and healthy, we haven't had a doctors appointment in months!
We are so happy that Landon is sleeping through the night, allowing us to get a good night sleep as well.
His appetite is great. I still make all his food, so he has opportunity to explore lots of different tastes, textures and flavors. Surprisingly he loves fish, but dislikes chicken. He of course loves all fruits and yogurt.
We are still working with a physical therapist, who has been very impressed with his progress lately! As you can see, he is sitting on his own now and loving it. It gives him so much more freedom to play with toys, check out his surroundings, and interact with the dogs.
I can't believe it's already been 10 months! His birthday is just around the corner. Every day things get better and better. I can't wait to see what happens next!



What a cutie!!! :) He's growing up too fast. We need to see y'all!!
ReplyDelete