Thursday, January 14, 2010

You want me to eat what?!

Since Landon has pretty much mastered cereal, we decided to try some other - more adventurous - foods! I made home-made apples, sweet potatoes, carrots and squash. I sure you could have guessed, he wasn't thrilled about the squash....but he loved the apples and sweet potatoes.
His appetite has been great. In addition to solids, he is taking 5 ounces of milk at a time during feeds. I remember the days we had to break a sweat to get one ounce in him! He had a doctor's appointment today (flu booster shot), but his weight was 12 lbs. 4 ounces! Yay Landon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."