I was worried about Landon...he'd been feeling sick all week and the day before Halloween he came home from school with at 102.5 degree fever. Poor baby looked pitiful :( By actual Halloween evening, he was feeling well enough to trick-or-treat a few houses.
Landon was a dragon over the weekend, but for actual trick-or-treating he wanted to be a doctor, "like daddy."
Phoebe girl was a flower :)
Too cute, I can't get enough!
So happy Grammie and Grampy were able to go trick-or-treating with us!
Our street was dead, so we hit up a few house a couple streets over.
I should have known better than to take Landon to this house. With all the decorations and spooky music, I could feel there might be something scary waiting....and there was. As soon as we got up to the door, a lady jumped out from behind the corner and screamed at the top of her lungs! Landon held it together pretty well actually. He froze and slowly turned toward me with an I'm-about-to-cry look on his face, but he never did. I immediately grabbed him, a handful of candy and we retreated.
We'll hold off on the scary stuff for a few more years.



No comments:
Post a Comment