
After our time in San Diego, we headed 150 miles North to my parent's house in Thousand Oaks for another week. Landon got to visit with my parents and brother while I went back to work. One day we all went to Underwood Farms, not far from
Grammie and
Grampy's house. It is a real, working farm with animals and crops. They also have pony rides!

I was SO proud that Landon was brave enough to ride the pony....especially because they wouldn't allow parents in the ring at all! He kept making horsey "neigh, neigh" sounds :)

We went to the farm with my cousin Jennifer and her daughter Kendra, who is just 10 months older than Landon. The 2 thought it was pretty cool to sit in the wagons while the Mommy's pulled them.

Landon and I walking through the crops to find the strawberries!

The farm had a retired combine that the kids could climb on and ride. Landon LOVED it!

And tunnels to run through.

And a sand box with trucks to play with.

While I was working,
Grammie and Landon hit up practically every motorized vehicle in front of every store!

We had the awesome opportunity to meet up with my good friend Erin and her son
Ciaran. Erin and I were best friends in elementary school, now our boys are just 3 months apart! (Actually, if Landon had gone to term, they would have been 3 days apart!)

Funny how little boys find every dirty spot to play in :)

Landon and Uncle Brian playing on the computer together.

Here's Landon again getting some love from cousin Kendra.

Jennifer and me with the kiddos.
Landon's awesome babysitters while Mommy was working! Thanks Grammie and Grampy!
It was great to see you and Landon! Looks like your trip was a blast. Hope you see you again soon :)
ReplyDelete