Saturday, June 11, 2011

Haircut

Although I hated to do it, I knew it had to be done. Landon's beautiful, golden waves had to be trimmed! He is such a busy body these days, I was unsure how it was going to unfold.
Here's our "before" shot. Cory, our personal stylist, did a fantastic job! He let me hold Landon on my lap to help keep him still. He very considerately draped us both so we didn't get hair all over us!
Here's our "after" shot! Look how different he looks!
He looks like such a big boy with a big boy hair cut. I can't believe it! All ready for his 2nd Birthday!
Mama's favorite boy ;)

1 comment:

  1. he does look older! can't wait to see you guys this weekend! and i love that header picture. cutest thing ever

    ReplyDelete

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."