Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What we've been up to......

As a new parent, you hear many times "they grow up so fast!" Well, they were right. I can't believe Landon is almost 9 months old. When they are babies, it's sometimes hard to see the progression, but at this age I notice something new every day.
Landon is working on sitting up on his own. He is still very wobbly and needs support, but when propped up he can last for a few seconds. We're off to a good start! Oh the Bumbo.....Once our arch enemy, now our best friend. Landon definitely loves the Bumbo. It gives him the opportunity to sit up on his own and play with toys......mostly just make loud noises by banging them on the tray.
Most people still thinks he looks like his Daddy, but I'm convinced he takes after the Gottlieb's!
The facial expressions these days are hilarious! You can definitely see personality coming through. He may look like Scott, but he's got my demeanor....impatient, demanding, knows what he wants and will let you know if he doesn't get it...immediately!
Such a big boy! Dinner at one of our favorite BBQ restaurants, Rudy's in New Braunfels.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that y'all can go out and about now. He is so cute and you look great. I guess he likes his Exersaucer now. Carlie loves hers.

    ReplyDelete

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."