Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Story Time at the Library!

Now that we've been cleared to enter the land of the living, we're always on the look-out for fun, and inexpensive, activities. I found that the local library has tons of free activities every week, like story time, puppet shows, and live music.
This week, we decided to attend story time. We read a couple books on our own before story time started. Landon definitely enjoys reading and loves turning the pages. Story time was awesome! I was impressed with program they provide. A very kind, and patient, woman leads the group. We start out singing a few songs and dancing to get rid of some energy, then we read 3 stories. We also sing additional songs in between each story to keep the kid's attention.
This story hour was for kids 0 - 2 years. Landon was loved watching the other kids. He has never really seen other people his size and age, I think that is why he was fascinated by all the other children.
We will definitely do this again, great entertainment and great price!

1 comment:

  1. We love story time at our library. I'm glad y'all like it so much! I can't wait to see Landon and give him kisses! And, I can't wait for the kids to get together and play.

    ReplyDelete

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."