Saturday, December 26, 2009

Landon's first Christmas

We were so excited for Landon to experience his first Christmas and eager to see how he would react. Although he was a little overwhelmed, I think he enjoyed it. We had a fairly quiet celebration, staying at home Christmas Eve and Christmas Day because Landon is still on quarantine and Scott worked both days.

For those of you who know me, know that I am all about instant gratification! So, I had to open some of Landon's Christmas presents Christmas Eve instead of waiting until Christmas morning. It was perfect though, because it allowed Scott and Grandpa time to assemble his toys.
He got some pretty cool toys, but I think he needs to grow a bit before he can truly appreciate them.
Christmas morning he was pretty mellow, taking it all in. He really liked his rocking chair. This chair is actually part of a set - chair, rocking chair and table - that I received as a baby. It is now time to pass it onto Landon.
We opened presents Christmas morning when Scott came home from work.
He received several Sesame Street characters, but loved his Elmo doll the best. I think it's something about the eyes -he kept chewing on them! Probably because he has started teething.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."