Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Big Changes!

I know this blog is supposed to be about Landon.....but, I thought this was newsworthy. I have been growing my hair out for the last 6 years (Scott likes long hair ;) Recently I decided it was time for a change; tattoos are too permanent, hair dying is too high maintenance, so I thought a hair cut was a good option. Worst case scenario, you don't like the cut - it will grow out. So, I took the plunge. Since I had so much to spare, I decided to donate to Locks of Love what I no longer had use for.
I must say, I felt slight anxiety when she made the first cut, but after that I felt liberated. The final product was slightly shorter than I had envisioned, but I think it turned out pretty good. Overall, shorter hair will be much easier to manage....and it feels super healthy. Scott doesn't mind it too much either!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Its still longer than your hair in college! I wanted a change recently too--maybe its something about our age! So I completely went dark with my hair--its almost your color! Its fun for now, maybe I will post pictures of it on my blog too!
    Anyway--hope you guys are well!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Tina Havard!!!! I'm so glad you guys have this blog up so I can keep up with the two of you!!! I still want to see you guys sometime soon. And meet Lil' Man when my cooties aren't a danger to him!!!! haha. Happy New Year Havards. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i LOVE it! it looks so good on you!!! you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."