Finally caught up...I hope!
 |
| Scott and I were lucky enough to get some good date nights in this summer. My love surprised me with tickets to Fleetwood Mac, a concert I've been dying to see for as long as I can remember! |
 |
| It was a blast, I loved every minute of it...even though we sat in the nosebleeds :) Unless you're willing to fork out some serious cash, it's the best you get buying your tickets the night before. It was okay though, the incredible sound made it to every square inch of the place and it felt like we were front row. |
 |
| Landon started pre-k this year. He is at the same Montessori school he's been at for the last 3 years, but this year he's in the "big boy" class. Really though, it is the big boy class. They're doing serious work in preparation for kindergarten. I'm so proud of how incredibly intelligent he is. I know his time at school has more than prepared him for what lies ahead! |
 |
| And....Phoebe started school too! |
 |
| She was so pumped to get her own lunch box and nap mat and finally go to school with Landon. |
 |
| Going with me every single day to take him and pick him up, she'd been waiting for the day that she got to stay. The first day I dropped her off, she gave me a kiss and said goodbye. No tears, no clinging, no fight. It was awesome seeing how confident and secure she was! |
 |
| The mini train in Fort Worth is a family favorite, so we hit it up a few times this summer. We love riding the train, but we hate waiting for it. |
 |
| We let them get popcorn this time during the stop at the park. Usually I'm a mean mom and pack our own snacks so we don't have to pay for popcorn. |
 |
| Today I was feeling generous. It was worth it to see them get so excited! |
 |
| We got our Halloween costumes early this year, to make sure we got some use out of them. Phoebe wanted nothing to do with her Minnie Mouse (which I eventually returned), but loved Landon's Spiderman mask! |
 |
| I couldn't believe how long she kept it on for! |
 |
| Landon is so "pumped" to be Spidy for Halloween this year! |
 |
| Totally random, doesn't fit here, but so hilarious! |
John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand
Supreme and ruling values of life:
Reason- The only tool of knowledge
Purpose- Choosing to achieve happiness
Self-Esteem - Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living."
No comments:
Post a Comment