Just a year ago we were a family of three. Then sweet Phoebe Kate entered our lives.
![]() |
| We couldn't have been more blessed, she was the perfect baby....with the perfect hair! Seriously though, she had awesome hair! |
We celebrated her birthday on Sunday with a small family gathering at the house. I think she knew the fuss was about her because she smiled pretty well for the cameras and enjoyed getting her presents.
Posing with Uncle Steve.
Trying out her new baby stroller.
And loving her bike from Grammie and Grampy!
| Trying to figure out how the bell works. |
Giving brother the evil eye for trying to creep in on her birthday gift :)
Did I mention I love this bike!
Our cheeky family :)
I'm tired of pictures, can I go ride my bike!?
Check out my fabulous birthday crown, fit for a princess!
Grammie lovin!
Aside from this picture, she was actually more sedate than I thought she'd be when it came time for cake.
You can tell, she doesn't miss many meals, so I thought she'd love the chance to dive into her own cake. She has been sick for the past week, so maybe that's why her appetite wasn't at its usual roar.
Had to include this shot because you can see her two bottom teeth and new upper tooth that's coming in! Happy Birthday Phoebe girl, we love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment