Monday, December 24, 2012

Visiting Santa

 Believe it or not, this is the first year we've gone to sit on Santa's lap.  Call me a Scrooge, maybe I am, but Landon was never interested (more scared), so I never forced the issue.
 This year Landon understands the concept of Santa coming to visit and was excited to sit on his lap and tell him what he wants for Christmas.  I was fortunate enough to have Grammie and Grampy come with us to the mall because I was fearing the worst - a million people, long lines, cranky and impatient kids. 
 Lucky for us, it was empty!  There was one person ahead of us in line, we got right in!  That's a Christmas miracle if I've ever heard one ;)
 They did so well!  No tears, no freaking out.  Landon and Phoebe both sat nicely in Santa's lap and smiled, I was so proud!  Landon told Santa he wanted a Thomas the Tank Train and told Santa Phoebe wanted a baby doll :)
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."