Tuesday, August 7, 2012

3 Amigos

 Now that I have my two little homies, I'm always trying to get a good picture of us.  (No offense intended to Dad here, he's usually taking the pictures :)
These days Landon practically refuses to look at the camera, if he is looking at the camera, he's making a silly face rather than smiling.
 And poor Phoebe just doesn't know what to make of the whole situation!
 Landon is very loving with his sister and is always asking for hugs.
 So of course I want to document these loving moments.
 For some reason....
...the pictures don't quite capture the love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."