Friday, June 8, 2012

Getting big

 Landon is such a big boy these days...almost 3 in fact!  He sees Scott going to school every day and "doing work" and "studying," so he wanted to "do work" and "study" too!  I found a preschool workbook at Costco and we've been working in it.  He can now hold a marker correctly and trace letters and shapes!!  Pretty impressive for an almost 3 year old!
 Phoebe has been so blessed to have received a couple handmade quilts from dear friends lately.  I treasure these kinds of gifts, knowing that they were made with love, and will keep them forever.  I'm sure Phoebe will have the same love for them as well. 
 I had to throw this in because she looks so stinkin' cute in her first pair of skinny jeans.  Not having lost all the baby weight yet, I can't wear them, but my baby sure can rock them!!
Landon was so sweet the other morning before school, he was watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and wanted Phoebe to watch with him.  I hope it's the first of many things they'll do together.  Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."