Saturday, February 4, 2012

Landon Sayings..

Landon has always had a very large personality, but lately it's become pretty hilarious. Scott got new shoes for his birthday; Landon had to try them on. Once he got the shoes on and started walking around the living room he said, "I'm so handsome, just like Dada."
The other day he was playing with his tractors and I said, "Come over here so I can play tractors with you." He said, "Momma it's not a tractor, it's a backhoe!" Sorry, I stand corrected!
We were playing together in his room and I said, "Are you Momma's homie?" He said, "No, I'm Dada's homie." That's the second time Momma got told! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."