Monday, January 2, 2012

Getting Big!

I haven't posted any pictures of me or my belly, so I thought it was finally time. I am officially 27 weeks (exactly the time I had Landon 2 1/2 years ago). Although I thought I would be very anxious at this point, I am actually feeling very good.
I am considered a high risk pregnancy this time, so my doctors have been monitoring me very closely. We've been taking all the necessary precautions - frequent visits and ultra sounds, progesterone shots and tests to predict early labor, in addition to taking it much easier this time around - no heavy lifting, no extraneous physical activity, and staying close to home...just in case. Through lots of prayer and positive thinking, I know this beautiful baby girl will be born healthy and at term!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."