Monday, November 21, 2011

Pamcakes

Lately we've been obsessed with pamcakes (pancakes). We have them for breakfast several times per week.....and shush, don't tell, but sometimes we have them for dinner too:)
To let Landon feel involved, I have been allowing him to put sprinkles on his pancakes. After I pour the batter on the griddle, I hold him up and let him shake the sprinkles on the dough side so they bake in the pancake.
This particular morning, I forgot to let him shake his sprinkles. So of course when I set the plate down in front of him he asked "Where the sprinkles Mama?"
So I let him shake the sprinkles on his plate to dip instead....this is what we ended up with...an ENORMOUS pile of sprinkles! He was very proud of himself and dipped every bit in that huge pile!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea. I'll have to try that one with my kids. They LOVE sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."