Monday, October 10, 2011

Texas State Fair

Wow, what an experience! I'd never been to the Texas State Fair, but I'm sure glad we went! They had so many cool things to see...for instance this super, cool, 2012, cherry, red Camaro! Landon was in heaven :)
There was a kids section for rides and games. Although we blew $50 in probably 7.3 minutes flat on 3 rides, it was worth it to see Landon laugh and smile. The rides were expensive, but more expensive because he was too little to go alone, therefore, each ride was times two because I had to go as well.
On the way out, we did find one motorcycle ride he could do alone. He thought he was the bees knees!
I wish I had taken more pictures, we also stopped in an adorable petting zoo with tons of animals. There's always next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."