Thursday, May 26, 2011

Catching Up!

I admit, I've been lazy! It's been a month since I've posted and I'm way behind. So, I'll catch up in one post! Things are going extremely well for us here in Fort Worth! We love our house and our new community. Although I'm sad to have to leave Landon all day, I love my new job! I am working for the CEO of a Dental Practice Management company as his Executive Assistant, Marketing and Community Relations Coordinator. It's a perfect match for my life-long dental experience and Communications degree. Scott is doing very well in school and taking advantage of every networking and mentoring opportunity.
And of course, Landon is doing awesome! Just look at this cool guy, how could he be anything but awesome!?! This was a picture of him in his swimming trunks and sunglasses getting ready to head to the lake. I was so excited thinking he'd actually wear the glasses, but no such luck. They came off right after the picture was taken.
I almost cried when Landon brought this home from school, my first Mother's Day present from him! It was absolutely adorable! There was a card, which he colored, and a little bag with Daisy seeds to plant and a tissue paper flower. I am such a lucky mama!
Guess who is a big boy and doesn't have to sit in the baby swing any more!!??
Landon discovered that he LOVES trampolines....and the static electricity on them that makes him look like Einstein!! ;)
Scott was so proud of his little man, getting a "chick" in the tub! Just kidding, this is his buddy Avery, a good family friend ;)
We had a great Easter with family. On that Sunday afternoon, we met up with Scott's cousins and their kids to have a big Easter Egg hunt in the park. There were tons of kids and tons of candy! Landon didn't care too much for gathering eggs.....
...he preferred to play on the play ground.
We even did a mini-Easter Egg hunt at home that morning to get him used to the idea. Felicia was more interested in finding the treats inside the eggs than Landon.
This was first thing in the morning when our little bunny found his basket. The ears didn't last very long ;)
He was jazzed to find all the cars, trucks and trains in his basket. Of course the Easter Bunny knew that he is obsessed with wheels!
We also made a recent trip to the Fort Worth Zoo. It is an awesome zoo! Tons of cool animals to see.
Here we were trying to check out the monkeys, but our little monkey wanted to chase after the stroller! This kid's got a one-track wheel mind! Our future little mechanical engineer. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."