Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween

I had been so looking forward to Halloween because Landon has become a fairly proficient walker, so I'd thought he'd perfectly walk up to every door and give his sweetest "trick or treat" face....well, it didn't quite unfold that way. I think I might have mismanaged my expectations....seriously, he's only 1 ;)
We met up with a few of his friends from playgroup and cruised the neighborhood together. However Landon, the ever wheel-obsessed toddler, was intent on checking out every wheel along the way. So, he spent the rest of the evening in his stroller, being pushed door to door, mommy asking for treats. I think he had fun walking the neighborhood with his buddies, but don't think he understood why. My mommy excitement got the best of me this year; I'll definitely be ready for next year!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! how did i miss this post? cutest lion ever

    ReplyDelete

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."