Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Library

Landon and I are still regulars at the library for story time and puppet shows. However, these days Landon isn't so into the stories, he would prefer to search out any wheels in the room and play with them! This includes other people's strollers, with or without babies in them, carts and even wheel chairs with grandma's in them!
As long as he's not bothering anyone, I usually let him play. But, this day he was being distracting to the other kids so I was trying to wrangle him in.
He perked up a little for singing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."