We traveled to Jackson Hole, Wyoming for a family friend's wedding. I think it might have been the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen! The location was gorgeous and the weather was phenomenal! (It was very hard to come back to 100 degree, plus humidity Austin!)
It was awesome traveling to Jackson Hole with the family, we had lots of hands to help keep Landon occupied! ;)
The landing into Wyoming offered amazing views of the surrounding Teton mountains, that immediately generated a feeling of entering "the West!"
The town has great character and brings out the cowboy in all of us!
Uncle Brian, Mommy, Landon and Grammie cruising the streets of downtown Jackson.










oh my goodness! What fun times! You guys have been so busy! Looks like a blast! Great pictures! Landon is adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo you chopped your hair recently?? It looks AMAZING! I just love it!! You look gorgeous! I have been saying I am going to do it that short for about 2 years now! Everyone tells me not to but one day I am going to sneak out and do it : ) love you xoxox