Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Congratulations Uncle Brian!

Landon experienced his first plane ride last week! I was very impressed, he did wonderfully. (I think the Benadryl probably helped! Pediatrician approved, of course!) Our trip was to California to watch my youngest brother Brian graduate from USC Dental School. Brian is actually a 3rd generation USC Dental School graduate-after my great uncle Art and my father. As a legacy, my father was included in the graduation ceremony-he placed the hood over Brian's gown and walked across the stage with him to get his diploma. It was an awesome moment for our family!
Landon was decked out in his USC Trojan gear to support Uncle Brian.
A very proud family-my father, myself, Brian the graduate, my mother, my brother Steve. Did I mention Landon was excited to be there?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."