Monday, April 5, 2010

Texas Bluebonnets

Our good friend and fabulous family photographer, Heidi Knight, had offered to take Landon's picture months ago. (check out her stuff at HeidiKnightPhotography.com) For one reason or another our schedules just hadn't meshed. We both finally had some time available and what a perfect time of year to do it! The Texas Bluebonnets are in full bloom and provided an excellent backdrop.
I was so glad Scott was off so we could finally get a family picture!
We tried so hard to get Landon to look at the camera and smile. I tried every trick I know, short of standing on my head......no luck! He was way to interested in checking out the flowers to look up at the camera, let alone give us a smile.
He did try to eat a flower, that definitely didn't bring a smile.
(Although I have to admit, his face after the first bite did make us smile!)
Even though I didn't get the shot I wanted, I still love the pictures and think they turned out great! Thanks Heidi!

1 comment:

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."