Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Egg-stravaganza!

This year was the 11th annual Kyle Egg-stravaganza! Each year the city puts on an Easter event for kids. This year it was in the city park, which was a good thing because there were a ton of people there! There were carnival rides, jumpy castles, train rides, game booths, pony rides and an egg hunt!
The egg hunt was broken up into age groups for the kids. The 0-3 yr. olds went first. The kids and one parent were directed to line up around the perimeter of the field. When the whistle blew, it felt like Black Friday at Nordstroms! Landon and I almost got run over by kids and parents diving on eggs! Total chaos, I swear some kids were throwing elbows!
Everything ended up ok, Landon and I got two eggs. I was so proud of him, he knew to put the eggs in the basket!
Landon also got a chance to take his picture with the Easter Bunny. He didn't want to smile, but he was very interested in the Bunny's furry suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."