....I had to post this. I am absolutely loving that Landon is smiling now! I am having so much fun acting silly for him and trying to capture those 100 watt smiles on film! I thought this was a pretty good one.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand
Supreme and ruling values of life:
Reason- The only tool of knowledge
Purpose- Choosing to achieve happiness
Self-Esteem - Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living."
Reason- The only tool of knowledge
Purpose- Choosing to achieve happiness
Self-Esteem - Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living."



SO cute! He is so animiated--even more than Makena was at that age! You would never know he was born 3 months early...
ReplyDeleteCongrats--he looks like a happy healthy little miracle baby!
so so so cute!!! LOVE IT!! Can't wait to meet him when its safe!! how big is the little fighter now?
ReplyDelete