Friday, November 13, 2009

5 Years

5 years ago today Scott and I were exchanging vows in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! We had so much fun that week-
got married and had a great vacation with family!
We started the wedding festivities on a Sunset Cruise that sailed by Cabo's famous arch.

The culmination of the week was the ceremony itself where we

became Mr. and Mrs.

The one bummer....only getting to wear the dress once!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it has been 5 years already!! I had so much fun at your wedding, you were such a beautiful bride! Look what 5 years can bring you...so much has changed:) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 5 years already?! I remember when we met as Lindsey's bridesmaids at her wedding those black dresses:) It's been SO fun to have you as part of the family since then:) We love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete

John Galt - Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Supreme and ruling values of life:

Reason-
The only tool of knowledge

Purpose
- Choosing to achieve happiness

Self-Esteem
- Inviolate certainty that his mind is competent to think and his person is worthy of happiness, which means:
is worthy of living
."